Last modified: August 13, 2021. Prior versions available here.¹
“Personal Information” means informationthat identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of beingassociated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with aparticular person or even a household.Information You Provide to Us.
When you use the Platform or the Services, we may collect certain information from you, including (Collectively, “User Information”):
• Certain Personal Information,such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, company name,and password, when you create an account to log in to the Platform (“Account”);
• Your governmentalidentification, date of birth, and other information to obtain or verify youridentity;
• If you are a Service Provider, yourcertifications and other relevant qualifications.
• If you use our App, your phonenumber and the unique device ID number;
• All information necessary tomanage payment flows for the Services. Dependingon whether you need to pay fees (Service Recipient) or we need to pay fees toyou (Service Provider) this information may include your name, credit card information, bank information, automated clearing house information, billing information, and billing address, tax identification or social security number. We do not store this information directly onour servers, but this information will be collected by or shared with thirdparty payment processors, who will help process any fees; and
• Information developed inconnection with the Services, including files, messages, transaction history, and timestamp information; and
• Any User Generated Content.Information Collected via Technology
We gather certain informationautomatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet serviceprovider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, andclickstream data. We use this informationto analyze trends, administer the Platform, track users’ movements around the Platform,gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and bettertailor our Services to our users’ needs.
In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (alsoreferred to as clear .gifs, web beacons, or web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with aunique identifier, similar in function to Cookies that are used to track onlinemovements of web users. In contrast toCookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags areembedded invisibly in web pages. PixelTags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and theytell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending onlymessages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to auser. We do not tie the informationgathered by Pixel Tags to our User Information.Use of Your User Information
In general, we use the User Informationyou submit to us or we receive from others about you to help you create anAccount or to provide the Services. Forexample, we use your User Information in the following ways:
• facilitate the creation of andsecure your Account on the Platform;
• identify you as a user in oursystem;
• identify the type of user youare in our system;
• verify and check your identifyand relevant certifications;
• confirm ownership of your emailaddress, and payment provider account;
• preventing and protectingagainst fraud, including, without limitation, with respect to handling ofpayments;
• to provide you with astreamlined account experience;
• to process and fulfill yourtransactions or contact you concerning the status of a transaction;
• provide improved administrationof the Services;
• improve the quality ofexperience when you interact with the Platform;
• send you e-mail notificationsin connection with the Platform and the Services, as well as security orsupport and maintenance advisories; and
• enforce our Terms of Service.User Testimonials and Feedback
Notifeye Legal may provide ServiceRecipients with interactive opportunities through the Platform, including, byway of example, the ability to post user ratings and reviews (collectively, “UserFeedback”). All User Feedback is posted on the Platform and viewable by ServiceProviders and Service Recipients. Wewill post your User Feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last namealong with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting yourname with your feedback.Disclosure of Your User Information
We do not sell, share, or otherwisedisclose your User Information to any third party for that third party’s directmarketing purposes. We share your User Information with the followingcategories of third parties and for the following purposes:Third Parties Designated by You.
When you use the Platformor the Services, some of the User Information you provide will be shared withthird parties you designate to receive such information.Service Providers.
If you are a Service Recipient, we may share your User Information with Service Providers for thepurposes of providing you with the Services. Service Providers
If you are a ServiceProvider, we may share your User Information with Service Recipients inconnection with the Services you provide to such Service Recipients.Our Third Party Payment Processors.
• If you are a Service Recipient,you acknowledge and understand that we use a third-party payment processor, Fattmerchant,Inc. (“Fattmerchant”), to process payments you make through the Platform.Accordingly, in connection with your use of the Platform and the Services, yourPayment Information will be shared with Fattmerchant. You hereby authorize usand Fattmerchant to store your Payment Information as outlined herein. By making payments through the Services, youagree to be bound by Fattmerchant’s Terms & Conditions available at https://fattmerchant.com/terms-conditions/
• If you are a Service Provider,you acknowledge and understand that we use a third-party payment processor,Bill.com (“Bill.com”), to send payments to you through the Platform. Accordingly,in connection with your use of the Platform and the Services, your PaymentInformation will be shared with Bill.com. You hereby authorize us and Bill.comto store your Payment Information as outlined herein. By receiving payments through the Services,you agree to be bound by Bill.com’s General Terms of Service available at https://www.bill.com/legal/terms-of-service
and Privacy Notice available at https://www.bill.com/privacy
We have implemented measures designed tosecure your User Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access,use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored onour secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will been crypted.
The safety and security of your informationalso depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) apassword for access to certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible forkeeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission ofinformation via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our bestto protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your UserInformation transmitted to the Platform. Any transmission of User Informationis at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settingsor security measures contained on the Platform. Third Party Websites
You have choices regarding the use of your User Information on the Platform and in the context of the Services.Email Communications
This supplemental privacy notice appliesto California residents (for purposes of this section, “you” “your”, the“consumer” or “California residents”) in order to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) and other California privacy laws.
The CCPA establishes several rights foryou. Notifeye Legal does not sell your Personal Information.
Right to Request Disclosure or Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to submit a requestfor disclosure or deletion of the Personal Information that Notifeye Legal hascollected about you. You may make such a request for disclosure or deletion of PersonalInformation twice within any given 12-month period. You may request that NotifeyeLegal disclose the categories of information that it has collected about you,the specific pieces of information that it has collected about you, or both. NotifeyeLegal will provide responsive information for a period of 12 months precedingthe date of your request. Notifeye Legal will provide this information to youwithin a period of 45 days from the date of your request. If needed, NotifeyeLegal may require up to an additional 45 days to complete the request but will provide notice to you of the need for the additional time prior to the expiration of the initial 45-day period.
In order to respond to your request for disclosure or deletion, Notifeye Legal will need to obtain enough informationfrom you to verify that yours is a valid and legitimate request. This provides further protection for your Personal Information.
You also have the right to submit are quest that Notifeye Legal delete the Personal Information it has collected about you. There are several exceptions to the consumer’s right to deletion;namely, Notifeye Legal may retain your information despite your request fordeletion if Notifeye Legal requires the information in order to do any of thefollowing: (A) complete the transaction for which the Personal Information wascollected; (B) provide a good or service requested by the consumer orreasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing businessrelationship with the consumer; (C) otherwise perform a contract betweenthe business and the consumer; (D) detect security incidents and protectagainst “malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;” (E) usefor internal debugging purposes or to repair software errors; (F) exercise freespeech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise free speech, or anyother right provided by law; (G) use the information to comply with theCalifornia Electronic Communications Privacy Act; (H) engage in researchin the public interest that follows all other privacy laws (with consumerconsent); (I) enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned withthe expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with thebusiness; (J) comply with a legal obligation; or (K) otherwise usethe information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with thecontext in which the consumer provided the information.
Notifeye Legal offers consumers twodistinct methods for submitting requests for disclosure or deletion: (a) consumersmay submit their request by calling Notifeye Legal’s toll-free number [PHONE NUMBER], or (b)consumers may submit their request online at email@example.com
Submitting a verifiable consumer requestdoes not require that you have an active Account, nor are you required tocreate an Account. As previously stipulated, Notifeye Legal will need to obtainenough information from you to verify your request in protection of your information before responding to your request.
Right to Not be Discriminated Against for Exercising the Rights to Disclosure or Deletion
Notifeye Legal will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights todisclosure or deletion. Unless otherwise permitted by the CCPA or other California law, Notifeye Legal will not deny you goods or services, charge youa different rate for goods or services, provide you a different quality of goods or services, or suggest that any aspect of your service will change ifyou exercise any of your rights enumerated here.Note to Users Outside of the United States
The Platform and the Services are notdirected toward children, and we do not intentionally gather User Informationfrom visitors who are under the age of 18. If we learn that an individual under the age of 18 has submitted UserInformation to us via the Platform, we will attempt to delete such informationas soon as possible. If you believe thatwe might have any User Information from an individual under the age of 18,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Contacting Us
 Note to Notifeye: Link to prior versions whenapplicable.